SHIFT 3LUE LABEL PANTS SE [SNOW CAMO]
As a one-off homage to Jeff Emig during the 2017 season, Ken Roczen donned a special edition red now camo kit, a modern embodiment of the Shift mindset and aesthetic that first put us on the map 20 years prior in 1997. The iconic design is now offered for sale for the first time. Pair the Snow Camo jersey with its matching pant and glove and you’re sure to be kitted with the sport’s most premium and highest performing offering.
About 3LUE Label
The all new 3LUE Label 2.0 radically pushes the boundaries of performance and comfort while remaining the World’s most advanced racewear. Five years of development and testing have resulted in increased benefits across weight, fit, durability and moisture management.
- All new CORDURA stretch Nylon chassis combines unparalleled movement and weight reduction with industry leading durability
- Streamlined athletic fit enhances mobility on the bike while reducing drag
- Extremely lightweight and breathable perforated Nylon/Elastane lower leg for unmatched comfort and breathability inside the boot
- Taped interior seams increase comfort and reduce restriction while decreasing overall weight
- Full-Grain drum dyed leather on interior knees for increased durability in high abrasion zones
- Innovative RAW ankle design reduces cuff restriction / Silicone waistband lining
- Asymmetrical zipper closure with fly-cam closure system / Premium 3D silicone logo treatment