We at Riders Outlet want to make your returns experience as easy as possible; so if your product is unused and in the same condition that you received it in, you can return it within 30 days of receiving it (this includes wrong size and change of mind) or, if it has developed a defect (sorry about that!) within 90 days.
Just a few small conditions; if you are wanting to return a product that has developed a defect; we are unable to accept it if it is due to normal wear and tear. Wrong size or change of mind items but all still be in their original packaging.
Some products that can’t be returned; this includes underwear, under garments and socks.
How to complete your return / exchange:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number reference and explanation of the issue.
- We will send you a returns form if necessary and any other relevant instructions
- Send your product and completed returns form to:
c/o Level Limited
Unit 4, 11-15 Wookey Lane
Once we have your product back safely in our hands, we’ll send you a short confirmation of its arrival and if it is fit for refund /exchange.
Refunds processed will be back on the original credit card or payment method.
Returns Terms & Conditions:
- You are responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- For any replacement items, please check our Delivery times for expected arrival
- If you are shipping an item over $75, we recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance to ensure your product is delivered back to Riders Outlet
- Please do not send your purchase back to the original manufacturer in the USA, it needs to come to us in Kumeu
- All goods purchased through this site are covered by the Consumers Guarantees Act 1993.
- If you require any assistance with your return or replacement process or product please contact us at email@example.com