SHIFT 3LUE LABEL ICELAND PANTS GREY
Introducing the 3LUE Label 2.0 Pants from our Iceland Collection. These Limited Edition pants were inspired by the remote island’s black sand beaches, abundant glacial masses, and grey overcast skies, but don’t mistake this as just exploration in color. Knitting in Iceland is a traditional craft that has shaped both the lives of locals and the culture that surrounds it. We incorporated this purpose-driven construction in a way specifically beneficial to moto, resulting in the debut of our new 3LUE Label chassis.
A trio of fabric and design features include nylon for durability, spandex for unrestricted movement, and body mapping for heat dispersion, which elevates the new 2.0 pants to unchartered territory and what we believe is the most premium offering in the sport. The Iceland gear set is as unique as the craft, the people and the island that inspired it.
- CORDURA® stretch Nylon chassis combines unparalleled movement and weight reduction with industry leading durability
- CARVICO® knitted Nylon/Elastane lower leg for unmatched comfort and breathability inside the boot
- Streamlined athletic fit enhances mobility on the bike while reducing drag
- Zone bonded breathable waistline to eliminate bulk and provide movement
- Increased ventilation to help regulate body temperature
- Full-Grain drum dyed leather on interior knees for increased durability in high abrasion zones
- Taped interior seams increase comfort and reduce restriction while decreasing overall weight