SHIFT 3LUE LABEL ICELAND JERSEY GREY
Introducing the 3LUE Label 2.0 Pants from our Iceland Collection. These Limited Edition pants were inspired by the remote island’s black sand beaches, abundant glacial masses, and grey overcast skies, but don’t mistake this as just exploration in color. Knitting in Iceland is a traditional craft that has shaped both the lives of locals and the culture that surrounds it. We incorporated this purpose-driven construction in a way specifically beneficial to moto, resulting in the debut of our new 3LUE Label chassis.
A trio of fabric and design features include nylon for durability, spandex for unrestricted movement, and body mapping for heat dispersion, which elevates the new 2.0 pants to unchartered territory and what we believe is the most premium offering in the sport. The Iceland gear set is as unique as the craft, the people and the island that inspired it.
- Engineered knit main body fabric regulates evaporative cooling on the body
- CARVICO® knitted Nylon/Elastane sleeves eliminate bulk and help regulate body temperature
- Streamlined athletic fit enhances mobility while reducing drag
- Bonded neck opening reduces weight and eliminates collar restrictions
- Innovative bonded cuff eliminates cuff restriction
- Fade resistant dyed graphics on a dyed main body