FOX V2 VLAR HELMET ECE [MATTE BLACK]
PROTECT WHAT MATTERS
The Fox V2 ™ Vlar helmet combines top level performance with a clean, modern and fun aesthetic. The faux rattle can spray ghraphic adds a different dimension to the classic look. With four different color options, the V2 Vlar is sure to have a color which will complete your personal Fox look. The helmet exceeds both ECE 22.05 and D.O.T certifications.
The MX helmet has exceptional ventilation to prevent overheating on warm days at the track. Ten intake and four exhaust vents provide fresh air and allow heat to escape. This system supplies cooling relief from the smoldering heat.
- All-new Fluid Inside™ is designed to help dissipate rotational and linear energy transmitted to the rider’s brain in the event of a crash
- Magnetic Visor Release System™ (MVRS) releases in the event of a crash
- Dual density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide improved protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area
- Lightweight Injection molded PC & ABS shell construction disperses energy in the event of a crash
- 4 shell and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- EPP/PU Chin bar maintains lower weight while helping to manage energy during impact
- Removable, washable XT2® comfort liner and cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- 11 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Meets or exceeds ECE 22.05 and/or DOT certifications