FOX V1 MATTE HELMET ECE [WHITE]
A NEW STANDARD IN VALUE PERFORMANCE
The V1 Matte helmet is available in three strikingly clean colors which will work with multiple kit options. The helmet provides an incredible performace set for the price and features our exclusive Magnetic Visor Release System™ (MVRS) which is designed to manage rotational forces. This pro-level, patent-pending feature removes the three visor screws and replaces them with magnets to allow the visor to release from the helmet in the event of a crash, while also securely staying in place when needed.
The design offers best-in-class airflow for improved comfort and moisture management in warm riding conditions. The V1 is second to none in fit with 4 specific shell and EPS sizes for a more true-to-size fit and feel. The V1 comes complete with a removable and washable liner and cheek pads for comfort after repeated uses. And of course, it is available in a wide selection of colors and graphics to match nearly any gear set available.
- Magnetic Visor Release System™ (MVRS) releases in the event of a crash
- Lightweight Injection molded polycarbonate & ABS shell construction disperses energy in the event of a crash
- 4 shell and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads
- 9 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Exceeds ECE 22.05 and/or DOT certifications