FOX AIRLINE PANTS [BLACK/CHROME]
THE MOST VENTILATED PANTS IN OUR LINE-UP
The Airline pants are made for riding and racing in hot and humid conditions. Heat and humidity test the endurance of you and you're gear - so we developed Airline to help our pro athletes thrive in the warmer months of the motocross season.
Building on the success of the Airline pant, this update adjusts the closure system for improved comfort and offers superior ergonomics for a more tailored fit. Made with 4-way stretch panels, the pants flex to match your every move. To keep you comfortable in the hot summer months, the pants have a ton of vents throughout to channel a huge amount of air through them. These are the motocross pants to reach for when the temperatures rise, and the ones are pro riders turn to during the summer motocross season.
- Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Extensive laser perforated venting for increased breathability and airflow
- TruMotion® panels at knee, rear yoke, lower leg and front gusset for unrestricted movement on the bike
- 600D dyed poly body with premium logo treatments for a durable, long-lasting aesthetic
- Double-layer knee system with a full-grain leather outer and abrasion resistant inner layer provide increased durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- Ultra-thin lower leg paneling reduces heat and bulk in the boot