FIVE TEN CAMP FOUR BROWN/YELLOW
Be ready for when your world suddenly goes vertical. Camp Fours and their super-sticky Stealth S1 outsoles give you the confidence necessary for getting through dicey situation.
GORE-TEX® version for waterproof, breathable dependability.
Updated features for the Camp 4 include:
- Increased lug height for better penetration on soft ground
- Improved mud release Reduced upper seams for improved durability
- Fast Lace system for easy in and out while retaining the adjustability and hold in the forefoot, with leather lace covers for added durability TPU heel cup reduces the foot print of the heel but retains the torsional stiffness and support
- Reduced foam layering reduces dry time and improves breathability
- Solid EVA in the midfoot provide midsole protection and support for the arch for more comfort during long approaches and climbs Increased toe cap adds protection and durability
- Ortholite Sockliner provides climate management inside the shoe
- Strobel construction provides a lighter weight construction while retaining durability. It provides increased under foot cushioning
- Stealth S1 rubber is our premium hiking compound due to its high durability and excellent friction.
Rubber - STEALTH S1
Closure - Lace Weight per shoe - (size 9) 14.35oz/407g
Upper – DWR-treated Nubuck leather
Midsole – Compression Molded EVA
Sizes - US: (M) 4-13, UK: (M) 3-12
Jesse Hall - The Camp Four is my top pick for a BASE jumping shoe
Marshall Miller - Camp 4’s are my go to shoe for adventure: the approach, the landings, it’s stomps them all.
Mayan Smith-Gobat - I love the Camp Four's for long rough hikes or approaches. They are comfortable, supportive and robust - I find they support me feet better than any other shoe and they can take an incredible amount of abuse without being any worse off for it.
Note - all sizes listed below are US